Enzyte Male Enhancement Review
Enzyte is a once daily tablet for natural male enhancement that promotes stronger and longer erections. The product contains Korean Red Ginseng and Ginkgo Biloba, which are known to increase blood flow and circulation, which is part of being able to get and sustain an erection.
They claim over 3 million customers worldwide and have been in business for 5 years. They aren't giving any overnight promises, just natural results, so that is better than some of the products on the sexual enhancement market. It does not contain ephedra or caffeine and they do list ingredients and show Niacin, Zinc and Copper at more than daily requirements. The list of ingredients for Enzyte is:
• Ginkgo Biloba which benefits the central nervous system and vascular conditions by improving blood flow due to decreasing blood viscosity and regulating the tone of vascular smooth muscle.
• Horny Goat Weed Extract, also known as epimedium, grown in northern areas of China. Traditionally, horny goat weed was used for treating weakness in the loins and knees, and erectile function. It affects the cardiovascular system by increasing blood flow, reducing vascular resistance and lowering blood pressure. Horny goat weed may increase sperm and hormone production, and stimulate testosterone secretion. Epimedium is reputed to have a sexual stimulating effect on men.
• Korean Ginseng, used as a tonic and restorative to promote health and longevity for over two thousand years. The herb is thought to translate into enhanced physical performance, including sexual stamina.
• L-Arginine is an amino acid and a building block for proteins. L-Arginine is best known for increasing coronary blood flow, and thought to support sexual function.
• Tribulus Terrestris Extract has been used in many cultures to enhance fertility and sexual performance. As a diuretic, Tribulus is known to stimulate sexual behavior, enhance libido, and increase testosterone levels.
Enzyte Male Enhancement pills do have some known active herbal ingredients that are known for sexual enhancement, however, the list is very short in comparison to Extenze. Not only does Extenze list the ingredients above, but contains many other known ingredients for promoting male sexual performance. The ingredients list is comprised of over 20 known natural, herbal remedies that have been used for overall health benefits, including sexual prowess.
Extenze has been in business for over 5 years and also has millions of satisfied customers, so Enzyte does at least have a following and discloses the ingredients, unlike some of the other products on the market.
Extenze does not automatically sign you up for an auto ship/auto bill program like Enzyte does, and Extenze is the only product on the market that gives a unquestioned 60 day 100% guarantee. While Enzyte does offer the 60 day, 100% guarantee, that is only on the return of unopened product, which would be unlikely if you have tried it and decided it's not right for you or you see no results.
The products are comparable in price otherwise, but the ingredients contained in Extenze are much more extensive and diverse than Enzyte. Extenze promotes overall health in supplement form, in addition to sexual male enhancement. Both products have a customer following, and have been established longer than many of the other products in this market.
In comparing the two products Enzyte comes closer to Extenze than some of the other competition, but it is not as complete in ingredients as Extenze. From the list of ingredients, it would appear that Extenze would be more effective than Enzyte, which seems to be posing as a similar product, but is lacking quite a bit ingredient wise compared to Extenze.
In conclusion, Extenze would be more effective than Enzyte, but Enzyte at least lists some known sexual enhancement and blood flow ingredients, where other competitors don't. For the money, it would be more cost productive to go with a proven leader in the market, like Extenze. Click here to Buy Extenze.